Youth Care Activities
First: Sports Activities:
That is under the supervision of specialists responsible for the Faculty’s sports activities and in charge of:
1. Forming sports teams.
2. Organizing competitions, courses as well as internal and external meetings.
3. Participating in the University tournaments and championships.
Second: Social Activities:
That is under the supervision of specialists responsible for the Faculty’s social activities and in charge of:
1- Research and providing assistance to those unable through social solidarity fund.
2. Organizing trips, social visits and competitions.
3. Scout projects and public service inside and outside the Faculty.
4. Cultural activities, competitions and seminars at the Faculty and University levels.
5. Artistic activities and organizing concerts and art exhibitions.
6. Forming families and organizing courses and seminars.
Third: Scientific and Technological Activities:
1. Organizing scientific lectures and seminars.
2. Forming scientific groups.